Christmas is a time for family, friends, and of course, GIFs. Whether you’re a fan of Christmas movies or love making your own hilarious GIFs, these 20 will have you in stitches all season long. From A Charlie Brown Christmas to the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, these 20 GIFs will brighten up your day and make it just a little bit easier to deal with the holiday stress. So crack open a cold one, find some friends to watch Christmas movies with, and get ready for some laughs!
Best Christmas GIFs
The best Christmas GIFs are the ones that make you smile, laugh, and feel happy all at once. Whether you’re celebrating with family or friends, these GIFs will bring laughter and warmth to your holiday season.
1. The best Christmas GIF of all time is undoubtedly this hilarious clip of Santa getting eaten by a bear!
2. Another great Santa GIF is this one in which he gets tackled by a group of kids. It’s always fun to see Santa get into mischief!
3. If you’re looking for a more serious Christmas message, check out this moving tribute to military families. This GIF shows soldiers’ families greeting them home on Christmas Day. It’s heartwarming and definitely brings a tear to your eye!
4. If you’re feeling festive and want to create some fun 2017 art, try making a ‘Christmas Wreath’ using these instructions! It’s easy to do and looks really cool hanging on your door or in your living room.
5. And finally, if you’re feeling especially creative this year, why not make your own ‘Christmas Card‘? These instructions will show you how to create an amazing card using photos from your family and friends!
10 Fun facts about Christmas
1. Christmas was first celebrated by the ancient Romans in December.
2. The Christmas tree is said to have originated in Germany in the 16th century. It was thought that decorating a tree with presents would bring good luck to the house.
3. The custom of giving Christmas gifts dates back to pre-Christian times when people exchanged gifts to show their gratitude for blessings received throughout the year.
4. Santa Claus is said to be based on Saint Nicholas, a 4th-century bishop from Myra in present-day Turkey who was known for his generosity and kindness. Legend has it that Nicholas had such a surplus of goods that he didn’t know what to do with them all, so he filled bags with coal and left them at home during the winter holidays as an apology for not being able to deliver gifts himself!
5. The most popular gift during Christmas is usually related to kids – either toys or treats! In fact, according to survey results conducted by National Retail Federation (NRF), nearly half (46 percent) of Americans say they plan on buying something for their families this Christmas, compared with just over one-third (35 percent) who plan on buying something special for themselves!
The 20 Worst Christmas Gifts
1. A gift card. Sure, they’re convenient, but who wants one of those?
2. Electronics. Unless you know someone really well, electronics are generally not the best gifts to get somebody.
3. Clothing. Unless your friend is super into fashion or has a large collection of their own clothes, most clothing is just not that great of a gift.
4. Flowers. Who can’t live without flowers?! Seriously though, most people can’t even survive without a basic bouquet of flowers once a week, so why give them a big bouquet for Christmas?
5. tchotchkes。 。 。 。 These little things are just tacky and don’t really mean anything special to anyone besides the person who gave them (or the person receiving them if they’re gifted).
6. Sweaters or jackets. Again, unless your friend is freezing cold all winter long or always needs a new heavy coat, sweaters and jackets just aren’t that great of a gift for Christmas.
7. Gadgets. Unless your friend is dying for an upgrade on their electronics or needs some new toys to play with at home, gadgets are usually not the best gifts to give somebody at Christmas time.
8. Tickets to see Santa. Yes, this might be hilarious for some kids (and maybe adults too), but giving somebody tickets to go see Santa in person is generally not considered one of the best gifts you could possibly give them at Christmas
The best way to celebrate Christmas
As you prepare to celebrate Christmas, there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are some tips on how to have the best time ever:
1. Set the mood. Start your festivities by setting the right tone. Whether you want to get into the Christmas spirit or simply relax and enjoy the company, choose festive music, decorations, and presents that reflect your personal style.
2. Get organized. Have everything ready before Santa arrives so he can get right down to business! Include a Christmas dinner table that’s adorned with delicious food and all of the necessary supplies (plates, utensils, cups), as well as decorations for each person’s place. Make sure everything is clean and tidy when Santa arrives!
3. Have fun! Of course, one of the main reasons we celebrate Christmas is because it’s a time for family and friends to get together and have a good time – make sure you don’t miss out by planning activities that will keep everyone entertained! Whether it’s playing games or going on holiday scavenger hunts, adding some excitement will make your celebration that much better.
The best gifts for your friends and family this Christmas
This Christmas, your friends, and family will love getting gifts that are fun and festive! Here are some of the best gifts for your loved ones this year:
1. A festive mug or plate – a great gift for coffee lovers is a mug or plate with a festive design!
2. A festive sweater – a cozy sweater to warm up inside during cold winter days!
3. A festive ornament – add a touch of holiday cheer to any tree with an ornament!
4. A festive candle – let your friends and family know you’re thinking of them with a festive candle!
5. A gift card to a favorite store or restaurant – giving someone the freedom to choose their own gift is always appreciated!
The best ways to enjoy Christmas with the people you love
Whether you’re spending the day with your loved ones or just streaming some festive tunes, here are some great ways to enjoy Christmas with the people you love.
Start the day off right by cooking some delicious breakfast treats together. Something simple like oatmeal cookies or gingerbread waffles can be a fun way to connect in the kitchen while getting ready for the rest of the day.
Once breakfast is finished, it’s time to get organized! If your family is like ours, there will be piles of presents everywhere and no one knows where anything is. Try setting up some basic organization rules so that everyone knows where everything goes and hopefully less fighting breaks out over who gets to open what first.
If you’re lucky enough to have a big tree in your home, now is the time to start decorating it! There are endless possibilities for Christmas decorating, from traditional strings of lights to more modern alternatives like LED tree stands. Just make sure that everyone in your house has a role in deciding what goes on top of the tree; nobody wants to end up with an unfinished job when it comes time to take down Christmas morning!
Once the tree is all decorated, it’s time for some festive music! Whether you’re settling into your holiday movie marathon or going outside for some snowball fights, having good music playing throughout the house is essential. Our personal favorite this year is The Luminaires’
If you’re like most people, you’ve been spending a lot of time decorating your home for the holidays. There’s nothing quite like coming home to a beautiful Christmas tree and a festive décor. However, if you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed, don’t worry! This guide will show you how to decorate your home in just minutes.
1. Start by filling your home with holiday-themed decorations. You can find everything from ornaments to wall hangings to garlands at virtually any store. If you have the space, try installing some artificial trees too.
2. Decorate your kitchen and dining room with festive dishes and tableware. If you don’t have much kitchen space, try setting up an indoor Christmas market instead!
3. Hang festive banners and curtains throughout your home. These details can really bring out the holiday spirit!
4. String cranberry ornaments along your stair railings or window sills to add a touch of elegance to your rooms.
5. Install a big Christmas tree in your living room or hallways, and fill it with all of your favorite Christmas decorations! If you don’t have enough space for a traditional tree, consider using an artificial one instead.
10 best places to eat in Dallas during the holidays
There’s no better time to get in the holiday spirit than during Dallas’ festive season. From cozy cross-town cafe dates to family-friendly gatherings, here are the best places to eat in Dallas during the holidays.
1. Lola Cafe: This intimate little cafe is perfect for a date night, thanks to its romantic atmosphere and delicious menu items like flatbreads and salads. If you’re looking for something more festive, try their decadent desserts like pumpkin pie or eggnog Tiramisu.
2. The Grape: This longstanding staple in Dallas offers eclectic eats that will make your taste buds happy all winter long. Try the goat cheese and fig tart or the pan-seared trout with horseradish cream sauce for a main course worthy of any holiday gathering. For a sweet finish, try the apple cider doughnuts with Vermont maple drizzle or caramelized bananas foster pudding with graham crackers on top.
3. Corner Table: This chic spot has quickly become one of Dallas’ favorite spots for casual dining any time of the day or night. And if you’re looking for something special during the holidays, don’t miss their legendary Christmas Eve dinner featuring traditional German dishes like roast pork and potato dumplings served with sauerkraut mashed potatoes and warm pear salad.
4. Susie Cakes Bakery & Cafe: Susie Cakes is always bustling with customers thanks to its delicious treats like scrumptious cupcakes,
The best time of year
Families gather around to celebrate this special time together and exchange gifts. Whether you are Christian or not, there is no doubt that Christmas is a holiday that is celebrated worldwide. Here are some of the best Christmas GIFs to help you get into the holiday spirit!
1) Santa Claus arriving at someone’s house on a sleigh filled with toys – This is such a classic clip, and it always brings a smile to people’s faces.
2) A family singing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” – This video never fails to bring tears to people’s eyes, especially when they see their family members singing together.
3) Kids opening their presents – This always seems so magical, and it’s great to see kids getting excited about their presents.
4) A festive dinner table – One of the best things about Christmas is spending time with family and friends, eating delicious food, and enjoying each other’s company.
5) Presents under the tree – It sounds like such fun to open all of your Christmas presents at once!
6) Naughty or nice – Another popular clip during Christmas is watching everyone play games (or get yelled at for being naughty). It’s always great fun!
7) Santa leaving – Maybe one of the saddest moments of Christmas is when Santa leaves (although he probably gets a lot of hugs!).