Blackboard wku login WKU’s Blackboard is an incredible resource that can be used by students to learn in a variety of ways. From classrooms to research projects, there’s no limit to what Blackboard can do. Unfortunately, sometimes students lose access to their Blackboard accounts. In this article, we will walk you through the steps necessary to regain access to your Blackboard account. ###
How to Log In to Your WKU Blackboard Account
To log in to your Blackboard account, follow these steps:
2. Select “My WKU” from the menu that appears.
3. Under “Login credentials,” enter your username and password and select “Login.”
4. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see a list of courses you’re registered for and any notes or messages you’ve added to your courses.
How to Change Your WKU Password
If you have forgotten your WKU password, here is how to change it.
To change your WKU password, first, visit the login page by clicking on the “Login” button on the left-hand side of the main Blackboard homepage.
On the next page, under “Password and Security,” click on “Change Password.”
You will be asked to enter your old password and the new password, then click on “Change Password” again.
Your new password will now be displayed at the top of the login form.
How to Reset Your WKU Email Address
If you forget your WKU Blackboard login, or if you want to reset it for any reason, follow these steps:
Log into Blackboard (www.wkuboard.com) Click on the My Account link in the top navigation bar Select Your Name from the list of users on the left side of the screen Under Username, click on Login Click on Reset Password Enter your new password and confirm it In the Message box that appears, click Send Now Close Blackboard and log out If you have trouble logging in after resetting your password, contact WKU ITS Support
How to View Your WKU Course Detail
If you are a WKU student, faculty, or staff member and have your Blackboard login information handy, you can access your course details right from your Me-Wuk account.
Log in to Me-Wuk and click on the Academics tab.
On the Academics tab, select Courses and then click on the Course Detail link next to the course you want to view.
You will be taken to a page that displays all of the information for that particular course, including:
-The course syllabus (PDF)
-The schedule (PDF)
-The assignment/project list (PDF)
-Other relevant documents (PDFs)
If you need help accessing any of this information, please feel free to reach out to your instructor or contact us at Academic Support Services.
How to Access WKU Blackboard
If you are a WKU student, you can access your Blackboard account from any computer with an internet connection. The following instructions will show you how to log in to your Blackboard account:
1. Enter your WKU login information in the box labeled “User ID” on the homepage of blackboard.wku.edu.
2. Click the “Sign In” link in the top right corner of the page.
4. You will be taken to the My Academics tab on the left side of the screen. Under My Academics, select Settings from the drop-down menu and then Blackboard from the submenu that appears (Under College & University Sites). On this page, you will find your Blackboard URL (which is similar to a website address but with a www at the beginning). Copy this URL and paste it into your web browser’s address bar.
If you have not yet signed up for a Blackboard account, follow these steps: 1) Click on this link: blackboard.wku.edu/login 2) Complete all of the required fields 3) Click Create Account 4) You will be redirected to a confirmation page where you will need to enter your email address and password again
How to Log In to WKU Blackboard
To log in to your WKU Blackboard account, please follow these steps:
1) Click on the “Login” button located in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2) Enter your username and password. Please note that you will need to remember your password in order to access your account from any device.
3) If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link and enter the email address where you registered for an account. You can also reset your password by clicking on the “Reset My Password” link.
How to Change Your Password for WKU Blackboard
If you have forgotten your WKU Blackboard login (username and password), or want to change your account information, you can find the login information on the MyWKU website. The website includes a password recovery tool to help you retrieve your forgotten username and password.
To access the Me-Wuk website:
1) Log in to your WKU account on Me-Wuk
2) Click on “My Profile” on the left-hand side
3) Click on “Login” next to your username
4) Your account will be updated with current login information
How to Reset Your Password for WKU Blackboard
If you have forgotten your WKU Blackboard password, there is a way to reset it. To reset your password, follow these simple steps:
1. Click the “Account Summary” link on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. On the “Password Reset” tab, enter your old username and new password in the appropriate fields and click “Reset Password”.
How to View Your Email Address and Other Account Information for WKU Blackboard
To view your email address and other account information, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your WKU Blackboard account. You can do this by clicking on the “My WKU” link on the left-hand side of the home page or by entering your login credentials in the login box at the top of any page.
2. In the “My Accounts” section, select the account you want to view information for.
3. On the account’s main page, under “View Information,” you will see a table that lists all of your contact information, including your email address and password.
4. To change your password or email address, click on those links and enter new information into the corresponding fields.
If you are a student at WKU and need to access your Blackboard account, follow these simple steps: 1) Go to wkublog.com and sign in. 2) Under the My Account heading, click on the Login link. 3) enter your WKU ID number (found on your Student Identification Card or transcript), password, and date of birth. If you have forgotten your password, please contact the Office of Student Accounts at 859-257-5259.