Over the last week, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best business posts that you need to read if you want to stay ahead of the curve in your field. From insights on how to build an online presence for your business, to advice on getting paid what you’re worth as an entrepreneur, these articles will help you thrive in today’s economy. So don’t wait any longer – start reading and learn from some of the best business minds out there!
10 Best Business Blog Posts This Week
- In today’s roundup of the best business blog posts, we’ve got advice on how to create a successful social media presence, tips on building a mobile-friendly website, and more.
- “3 Tips for Boosting Your Business’ Social Media Presence” by Kelly Chamberlin recommends starting with a strategic plan, setting goals, and creating content that is interesting and engaging to your target audience.
- “5 Ways to Make Your Website Mobile Friendly” by Laura Shin shares ideas on making your website responsive so it looks good on both desktop and mobile devices.
- “7 Signs You Might Be Overinvested In Digital Marketing” by John Jantsch offers some tips for identifying when you need to scale back or change your strategy in order to improve results.
How to Start a Business
There are many ways to start a business, and the best way for you depends on what you’re good at and what you want to achieve. You can also read some great tips on starting a business in this week’s blog posts.
If you want to start a business that connects people with things, consider becoming an ecommerce entrepreneur. You can learn more about setting up your own ecommerce store in this blog post from Shopify.com.
A social media manager can help your business grow by promoting it through popular platforms like Facebook and Twitter. This blog post from Social Media Examiner provides tips on how to become a successful social media manager.
If you’re interested in starting your own software company, be sure to read this blog post from The Startup Coach for advice on everything from choosing the right domain name to developing a strong business plan.
Finance Tips for Small Businesses
- Keep your finances organized and in check – A lack of organization can lead to costly mistakes, so start tackling your finances head on by creating an expense tracker or budget.
- Get creative with financing options – There are a variety of options available to small businesses when it comes to financing, from loans and grants to private equity and venture capital.
- Shop around for the best rates – Don’t be afraid to shop around for the best rates on loans, mortgages, or other forms of financing. Compare interest rates and terms to find the best deal for your business.
- stay ahead of the curve with technology – As electronic commerce becomes more popular, so too does the use of technology for financial management and accounting. Stay up-to-date with advancements in this field to make sure you’re taking advantage of all the latest tools and techniques.
- If you’re thinking of starting a small business, start by doing your research. There are plenty of online resources to help you get started, whether you’re looking for tips on finances, branding, or marketing.
- Keep track of your expenses and profits. This will help you identify where your money is going and what areas need more attention.
- Get organized and stay on top of your paperwork. Having accurate records will make it easier to file taxes and manage financial affairs in the long run.
- Aim for efficiency in your workflow. Streamlining your processes can save time and help you stay focused on the goals of your business.
- Use social media to promote your business. Online platforms like Facebook and Twitter offer great opportunities for reaching a wide audience with minimal effort on your part.
10 Amazing Digital Marketing Trends for 2017
Digital marketing is constantly evolving, and 2017 will be no different. Here are some amazing digital marketing trends to keep an eye on in the coming year:
- Mobile First Indexing: Desktop browsing is on the decline, and more businesses are starting to recognize this by developing mobile-first strategies. This means designing your website for mobile devices first and then expanding to desktop versions as necessary. Not only will this help you reach a wider audience, but it’ll also save you time and money since you won’t have to redesign your site twice!
- Augmented Reality: AR has been around for a while now, but 2017 will be the year it becomes mainstream. By overlaying digital content onto real-world surroundings, AR allows users to interact with information in new ways. For instance, you can see product specifications or even place orders right from your kitchen table!
- Chatbots: Chatbots are one of the hottest trends in digital marketing right now. They allow businesses to automate certain tasks by using natural language processing technology. This can save you time and energy, and it can even help your customers stay informed about your products and services!
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): AI isn’t just for movies anymore! In fact, businesses of all sizes are starting to adopt it in order to improve their operations. AI can help you create more personalized experiences for your customers, learn more about your customer base, and even make predictions about future behavior!
Ways to Optimize Your Website For SEO
- Use keyword rich titles and descriptions for your blog posts to help improve your SEO ranking.
- Include keywords in the title, in the text of your post, and in the URL of your website.
- Use tags to further organize and focus your content on relevant topics for search engines.
- Write engaging, well-researched posts that are easy to read and share with others online.
- Regularly update your website with fresh content to keep it top of mind for potential customers.
- Monitor your website’s analytics to track how well it is performing on search engine rankings and traffic numbers.
- Make sure your website’s title tags are relevant and keyword rich
Title tags are one of the most important elements of a website’s SEO. Make sure your titles are relevant to your content and include keywords that people might be searching for when researching your topic.
- Optimize images for SEO
Images can play a big role in improving a website’s SEO. Make sure all of your images are properly optimized for search engines, including alt attributes, file names, and sizes. Use keywords in image titles and descriptions to help improve rankings.
- Outline your page structure well
Your page layout is an important factor in how well a website will rank in search engines. Make sure all of your content is organized logically and includes keywords throughout the text and on page links. Also make sure you use appropriate h1, h2, and h3 tags to help indexing engines find and index your pages more easily.
- Write clear, concise copy that provides value to visitors
Website visitors are looking for websites that provide value, so make sure all of your content is written in a clear and concise manner that provides information relevant to their needs. Use keyword dense headings, bolded phrases, and other formatting techniques to help improve readability and increase the chances that visitors will find what they’re looking for on your site.
2020 Predictions for Businesses
- Predictions for businesses this week: the future of marketing is in data
- How to make the most out of your social media marketing
- The best tips for ecommerce success
- How to create a successful digital marketing campaign
- Predictions for Businesses
This week, we’re looking at predictions for businesses. Predictions can be difficult, but if you can get a sense of where the market is headed and what trends are likely to continue, it’ll help you make better decisions and move your business in the right direction. Here are three predictions for businesses:
- The digital transformation will continue to take hold. 73% of businesses believe that digital transformation is crucial to their success, and this trend will only continue to grow. By embracing digital technologies, businesses can not only improve their customer experience but also cut costs and increase efficiency.
- There will be more emphasis on artificial intelligence (AI). 64% of businesses believe that AI will have a significant impact on their industry within the next five years, and this trend is likely to continue. With AI able to process huge amounts of data quickly, it’s becoming an increasingly important tool for businesses across all industries.
- The rise of the e-commerce giant will continue. 56% of businesses believe that Amazon will remain the dominant player in online retail within the next five years, and this trend is likely to continue. By focusing on customer service and delivery speed, Amazon has been able to dominate the online marketplace while other retailers struggle to keep up.